- The KMK group pumps consists of horizontal axis, radially split, multistaged centrifugal pumps with opposed (back to back) impellers.
- In standard manufacture, when viewed from the motor end, the suction port is at the dead end side of the pump on the left and the discharge flange is in the middle and above.
- By special request the discharge port can be situated in the place of the suction flange.
- In that case the direction of rotation should be specified (either to the right or left).
- Suction and discharge flanges are compatible with DIN 2546.
- Suction flange can be turned to the right, left or up by 90°.
- Closed type and fully radial pump impellers are dynamically balanced.
- Thrust (axial force) is automatically balanced by converse impellers.
- KMK type pumps are made of AISI 420 quality stainless steel and finely grained shafts.
| ||Capacity Range (m³/h)||5…100 |
| ||Head Range (m)||100…700|
| ||Operating Pressure||40 (64)|
| ||Operating Temperature (°C)||-10...110 |
| ||Number of Stages||6...18|
| ||Motor Speed Range (d/d)||2900...3600 |
| ||Suction Flange||DN 40...DN 80|
| ||Discharge Flange||DN 32...DN 65|
User & Maintenance Manual