- The KME-V series consists of non-self priming, vertical shaft, vertically staged, closed radial impeller pumps.
- Suction and discharge flanges are compatible with DIN 2535.
- Suction and discharge mouths can be rotated to the right or left by 90°.
- Pump impellers are fully centrifugal, doubly inclined, winged (Francis) and closed type.
- Impellers have been dynamically balanced.
- Thrust is balanced to the rear by back wear rings up to certain stage numbers.
- A balance disc or drum is used for high pressures.
- KME-V pumps are made of stainless steel and have carefully ground base plates.
- The center of the pump shaft is thick and the diameters of the two ends are narrower, which ensures that the pump can easily be removed or placed from either end.
- The discharge end of the pump includes a double row of ball bearings (3300 C3 series) contacting angularly.
- Ball bearings are lubricated by grease.
- Deflectors in front of the bearings prevent any water leakage.
| ||Capacity Range (m³/h)||20...700|
| ||Head Range (m)||30...500|
| ||Operating Pressure||40|
| ||Number of Stages||2...15|
| ||Motor Speed Range (d/d)||1450...1750|
| ||Suction Flange||DN 100...DN 250 (PN 16) |
| ||Discharge Flange||DN 80...DN 200 (PN 40)|